Friday, August 10, 2012

Pageant Week: Day 3

Here we go! So today was the first "official" day of prelims with our individual interviews with the judges. We were broken up in two groups by number (I'm number 4) and assigned a time to interview. 

First, we had amaaaaazing runway rehearsal with world-renowned model and actress Stacie McKenzie (You can see her in The 5th Element, the flight attendant with all the freckles before Chris Tucker makes his appearance in the movie). 



The role Stacie was handpicked from ONE photo in a magazine to play




She totally TRANSFORMED our walks and style to give us a new dynamic on-stage. I can now officially say I've been trained by a world class professional. We also found out that she will be co-hosting prelims tomorrow!


Next, we headed to dress for interviews. After taking a moment to as the Lord to order my steps and words, I walked into my interview and can say I rocked it! The questions weren't hard, as the other queens would agree, but they allowed me to really make the interview mine and show the judges who I am and what I am about. 


Waiting for my interview!

I'm ready to do the rest of the prelims tomorrow, show my stuff, and make Top 15! **Prelims will NOT be streamed online tomorrow, although the finals will be on Monday**

Mom, Chris, and Evan finally came in today and are enjoying DC!


No comments:

Post a Comment