Monday, October 15, 2012

38% Raised!

Excited to say I have raised 38% of my first fundraising goal of $1200! This is the amount due to Miss International by January 1st.

Although people say it all the time, I would like to stress how much  EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS! So please give! Even if you think $3 doesn't help me...IT REALLY DOES! And I'm extremely thankful for any level of support.

Last week I had a "friend" tell me that I would not reach my goal and they even called me an ugly name. I refuse to be stopped or allow someone to tell me that my goals are unattainable. Every time I speak at school or church functions, I strive to leave that message with children. You CAN attain anything you work for! So go for it!

Please donate today and help me get to the Miss International Pageant! Click HERE

<3 Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment