Friday, December 7, 2012

Miss Louisiana International 2013 Is Looking For Sponsors!

I'm so proud to say that I have a tremendous support base helping me get ready for the 2013 Miss International Pageant in July 2013! Now that I am almost done raising my initial pageant fees, it's time to focus on what I need for the actual pageant itself.

I would be honored if you or your business will assist me through sponsorship. I am seeking donations of any amount, whether the sponsorship is monetary or services rendered, such as fitness training or beauty services.

Getting your business to sponsor me does have perks! Speaking engagements, event appearances, or advertising! Shoot me an email to chat about this!

Here's the breakdown:
  • Flight Accommodations to Chicago, IL (Valued at $350)
  • Hotel Accommodations for Pageant Week, July 21-27, 2013 (Valued at $550)
  • Fitness or Opening Outfit Wardrobe (Each valued at $250)
  • 2013 Miss International Souvenir Program Ad ($800 for half-page, $1000 for full-page)
Please email or comment below to receive my official sponsorship packet. It's simple and easy! You have the option of making a donation for your desired amount, or sponsoring something more specific from the options above!

Checks/Money Orders can be mailed to my pageant mailbox at P.O. Box 44453, Capitol Station, Baton Rouge, LA 70804.

Secure online payments can also be sent here (subject to small Paypal transaction fee). Or I can issue you a secure Paypal invoice (No fees).


Thank you all so much for your continued support of my goal to become Miss International 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment