Monday, September 24, 2012

New title, new journey!

The past year as Miss Black Louisiana USA 2012 has really left a lasting impact on my life. I learned so much about others, pageantry in general, and most of all, myself. Annnnnd I'm ready for more!

As Miss Louisiana International 2013, I am honored to represent the state of Louisiana in the 2013 Miss International Pageant, but the road to a national pageant isn't an easy one, nor is it cheap. I need your support to help me reach my ultimate goals of becoming Miss International 2013. 

We are currently looking for sponsorships so that I may truly maximize my reign as Miss Louisiana International 2013. I am seeking donations in any form, whether the sponsorship is monetary or in the form of services rendered. All funds raised will be used toward sponsoring my trip to Chicago, Illinois and traveling throughout our great state to promote my platform. 

For more information on how you can help, or to be emailed a sponsorship packet you can reach me here: MissLaIntl2013@gmail.com

Or to donate via GoFundMe here: GO FUND ME!

 

It is a blessing for me to have this opportunity, and I am grateful for whatever support I may receive. In turn, I will acknowledge the companies/individuals that assist me in my endeavors throughout my reign.

Yours in service, 

Ashley Elizabeth Hebert
Miss Louisiana International 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment