Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Makeup by Jess :)

I'm very excited and blessed to have a stellar makeup artist on Team Ashley!

Ms. Jessica Haynes will be taking care of all my makeup for all pageant events and will be backstage with me "in the trenches" the day of the pageant to ensure I'm looking fabulous. I've worked with Jessica in the past and was 100% satisfied with her level of professionalism and skill. She's the best and I'm beyond blessed to have her with me!


Jessica is a pro at coordinating makeup tones with dress color to pull together a special refined look, showcasing beauty to the maximum! She's also well-versed in the use of highly-pigmented makeup colors which allow the user to apply a small amount to achieve a little color or it can provide darker, dramatic color when applied more heavily which is especially suitable for photography, video and stage. Her unique vision is unsurpassed.

So it's my pleasure to introduce Ms. Jessica Haynes, Professional Makeup Artist to celebrities, models, brides, graduates, actors......and ME!!!

Be sure to check out and subscribe to Jessica's YouTube Channel: Makeup by Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment